All in One Package Started
- Optimize your content
- Internal links building
- Create SEO-friendly URLs
- Write titles and descriptions
- Optimize Title and Description Tags
- Optimizing meta description correctly
- Image Optimization
- Audit content & target Keywords
- Increase page loading speed
- Enhance user experience
- Index all pages
- Generate XML sitemap
- Optimization of robots.txt & Google bot crawls
- Optimization for Mobile & tablets
On-Page SEO is associated with the content of your website, to understand if internet search engines understand your content and if your page is a source of relevant information for people who are looking for those topics. You should conduct a study of keywords within your page and add inbound links. You can use keyword tools to understand what keywords you can include on your site that are not very competitive and that is relevant and you can also use the On-Page SEO tools, to review each of your pages within your website.
On-Site SEO is related to all the elements that are not content within your website. Here we go into aspects a little deeper, since it has to do with the structure of the back end the site has. On-Site SEO helps the complete reading of it by the search engines so that they can understand the site and its architecture, it also helps to provide a good experience for the online visitor who navigates within your website and this also tells the quality of our website to the Search. If you want to know how well or badly you have done this job on your page, you can go through our SEO audit services and review it to know what actions to take.
This stage is responsible for optimizing all the factors found within your website, where friendly URLs, content, images (ALT Attribute), keywords, web usability, loading speed and even a little of what they are prioritized.
- Keywords: We will have to look for the most relevant keywords for our projects and make natural use of them.
- Web architecture: Create different levels of navigation, so that users and crawlers detect which is the most relevant information.
- Optimized content: Content is the king of SEO. When we talk about content we refer to everything that is inside the web page: news, texts, products, images ...
- Internal links: These are the links that redirect to other places on our own website. They will help us so that users and search engines reach each and every one of our internal pages.
- Page loading speed: When a website takes a long time to load, due to the size of the images or some problem with the server, Google detects it. Therefore, you must take care of the optimization of the code and the images so that your website is as fast as possible.